Proverbs 18: 21 acclaims that “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.”
As believers our tongue is like an automobile and we have the key to drive it to any direction of our choosing with our words. The
scripture is packed with many creative declarations that we can activate, speak, mediate on and confess on daily basis bringing about the manifestation of the power in each scripture.
Few of these are:
- I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13) Never say that you cannot do anything because of any limitations.
- My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19) Don't confess that you’re lacking and there is no money, but this should be balanced with the fact that you are a tither and generous giver.
- Jehovah El Shaddai is your Sufficiency. Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)
- You are a Super Conqueror; God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- With His stripes I am healed (Isaiah 53:5). Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bare my sickness. (Matthew 8:17)
- The Lord is the strength of my life. (Psalm 27:1)
- The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. (Daniel 11:32)
The promissory note (Holy Bible) is packed with answers to any of life’s situation and is at your disposal 24/7.
Make confessing God’s Word a part of your daily life regardless of circumstances. When you discover the creative power of God’s Word, you discover the supernatural realm that ushers in the manifested victory God has promised you.